Promotions and Surveys
Use of Information
GAPAT uses personally identifiable information collected from users for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill user requests for specific products and services;
- to customize the advertising and content;
- to improve website design and content;
- to contact users about special offers, products or services;
- to enter users in promotions at their specific request
- to provide users with customer service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
GAPAT will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information about current or former GAPAT website users to third party companies or individuals, except as permitted or required by law.
GAPAT may share or disclose personally identifiable information about users to other companies or individuals when GAPAT:
- has the consent of the user to share the information;
- utilizes third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on the behalf of GAPAT (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and requires these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of personally identifiable information of GAPAT users and not to use this personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which they were contracted by GAPAT;
- must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
- is in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the GAPAT business.
Aggregate information is information that GAPAT (or third-party service providers on our behalf) collect about GAPAT website users on an anonymous basis. GAPAT may share aggregate demographic and usage information with prospective and actual business partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
GAPAT (or third-party service providers on the behalf of GAPAT) may set and access cookies on GAPAT-user’s computer(s). Cookies are used to understand website usage and improve the content and offerings on websites owned and operated by GAPAT. Cookies may be used to identify registered users, personalize user’s experience at GAPAT websites, save user password(s) in password-protected areas, and display relevant content, products, services, and advertising. To the extent that GAPAT utilizes third-party service providers to set and access cookies on the computer(s) of GAPAT website users on behalf of GAPAT, GAPAT requires such service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of the information collected and not to use such information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which they were contracted for their service(s).
Personally identifiable information collected by GAPAT is password-protected. This information is stored in limited access servers. GAPAT maintains (directly and through our agents) physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect the personally identifiable information collected by GAPAT.
Due to the financial nature of the business conducted by GAPAT, websites owned or operated by GAPAT are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 18. GAPAT neither knowingly solicits any information from children nor knowingly markets the GAPAT website or its products or services to children. Users under the age of 18, are requested not to use or register on websites owned or operated by GAPAT.
Transfer to the U.S.
Information collected by users who are located outside of the United States will be transferred to the United States. User registration on websites owned and operated by GAPAT is accepted as consent to this transfer.